We take charge of all activities relating to the day-to-day operation of investment funds. This includes overseeing the investment management, marketing and central administration of the fund, as well as establishing a risk managementand due diligence that satisfies regulatory requirements and protects investor interests.
We have developed an independent fund management model that integrates seamlessly with your in-house approach and gives you full control of making the investment decisions. To distribute your funds in Europe, regulators require evidence that your fund has substance in terms of structure, systems and the number of people undertaking the day-to-day management of your funds. Rather than setting up your own structure – which can be complex, time consuming and costly – plug into our established UCITS and AIFM platform to distribute your fund to investors.
Divisions of Us
Fund management may be divided into four industries:
- Financial investment industry
- Infrastructure industry
- Business and enterprise industry
- The public sector
We act as an extension of your team by
- Satisfying investor and regulatory demand for substance, stability and due-diligence, through our best-in class systems, structure and people. We help you gain access to specialised risk, compliance and governance systems without significant outlay.
- Managing regulatory engagement. We simplify complex regulatory frameworks and changes into practical solutions for you and act as primary contact point for the regulator, removing the burden of responsibility from you.
- Providing guidance and ideas on how best to meet your clients’ service expectations. We enable you to benefit from our local market insight and extensive experience.
The various types of investments managed by fund management professionals include:
- Mutual Funds
- Trust Fund
- Pension Funds
- Hedge Fund
- Equity fund management